Dr. Alan Dayan is affiliated with New York University (NYU) Langone Orthopedic Hospital (formerly known as NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases). He also serves as the medical director of NYU Langone’s Samuels Orthopedic Immediate Care Center, one of New York City’s only walk-in orthopedic immediate care facilities. Dr. Dayan has maintained a private practice in Brooklyn, New York since 1997.
As a teaching site for the New York University School of Medicine, NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital has specialists in orthopedic surgery, rehabilitation, neurology, rheumatology, and molecular medicine.
NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital provides a full range of care for the evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of musculoskeletal injuries and disorders, as well as rheumatology and neurological concerns. NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital serves the areas of New York City, Nassau County, New York state, northern New Jersey, and beyond.
NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital’s centers of excellence and clinical programs feature:
- Some of the world’s top orthopedic doctors and clinicians
- The largest and most accomplished orthopedic research program in the New York region
- More than 1,200 joint replacement surgeries performed annually
- The largest pediatric orthopedic program in New York City that is specifically designed with children in mind
- Nationally recognized Department of Rheumatology & Medicine
- Leading-edge diagnostic and treatment programs at the Department of Neuroscience
- National Research Registry for Neonatal Lupus
- Pioneering cervical spine procedures
- Clinical trials and advanced techniques for osteoporosis
- Harkness Center for Dance Injuries
- Samuels Orthopedic Immediate Care Center
- CARF-accredited, inpatient orthopedic rehabilitation center
- Regional center for Ilizarov bone growth and limb lengthening
- Internationally recognized Occupational & Industrial Orthopaedic Center
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) rehabilitation
- Rusk Institute-NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital Sports Therapy & Rehabilitation Center for arthritis and osteoporosis
- Initiative for Women with Disabilities at the Elly & Steve Hammerman Health & Wellness Center
Call (718) 232-6348 or request an appointment online with our joint replacement surgeon in Brooklyn, New York. Dr. Alan Dayan's orthopedic office is centrally located and close to Staten Island and Queens, New York.