Dr. Alan Dayan is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon in Brooklyn, New York, with affiliation at the prestigious NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital (formerly known as New York University Hospital for Joint Diseases). He specializes in adult reconstructive orthopedics, including shoulder arthroscopy.
Dr. Dayan has expertise in evaluating, diagnosing, and treating shoulder and elbow sports injuries, chronic overuse injuries, compression neuropathies, and arthritis. From arthroscopic rotator cuff repair and shoulder arthroscopic decompression surgery to golfer's elbow surgery and tennis elbow surgery, Dr. Dayan is at the forefront of state-of-the-art surgical techniques for the shoulder and elbow.
Shoulder conditions and treatments include:
- Rotator cuff tendonitis
- Rotator cuff tears
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Biceps tendon injuries and repair
- Bursitis treatment
- Impingement syndrome and treatment
- Arthroscopic shoulder decompression
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- Shoulder fracture repair
- SLAP lesion repair
Elbow conditions and treatments include:
- Cubital tunnel syndrome / surgery
- Elbow fracture repair
- Golfer's elbow (medial epicondylitis) / surgery
- Lateral epicondyle release surgery
- Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) / surgery
- Triceps tendonitis treatment
Call (718) 232-6348 or request an appointment online with our shoulder and elbow specialist in Brooklyn, New York. Dr. Alan Dayan's orthopedic office is centrally located and close to Staten Island and Queens, New York.