Dr. Alan Dayan is a caring board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon in Brooklyn, New York, with expertise in evaluating, diagnosing, and treating knee injuries and conditions, including arthroscopic knee surgery, partial knee replacement, and total knee replacement.
From sports-related knee injuries to knee arthritis and meniscus tears, Dr. Dayan has a thorough knowledge of the complexity of the knee joint, as well as leading-edge surgical methods and non-surgical treatments to help resolve knee pain and movement limitations.
Knee conditions treated include:
- Meniscus tears
- Osteochondral defects
- Patellar tendinitis
- Runner’s knee (chondromalacia)
- Physical therapy
- Ultrasound-guided injections
- Stem cell from bone marrow
- Arthroscopic knee surgery
- Conversion of prior knee surgery to knee replacement
- Total knee replacement
- Partial knee replacement
- Revision knee replacement
- Minimally invasive knee surgery without compromising component position
Call (718) 232-6348 or request an appointment online for an effective treatment for knee pain in Brooklyn, New York. Dr. Alan Dayan's orthopedic office is centrally located and close to Staten Island and Queens, New York.